Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flourished Poppies


Hallo all,
Working today so have to keep it short.....don't want to get late....
I did this card for 2 challenges - first is Flourishes FTTC challenge to use what you bought. Well I hadn't played with my alcohol inks in quite awhile - some of them never even opened sooo....
Flourishes poppies are stamped/embossed in black on a piece of polished stone made with red , orange and gold alcohol inks.
See what everyone else did for this challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog



I also used this weeks sketch from CPS and you can find tons of inspiration for this sketch here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com
I also used a TJ technique on the bottom layer (leftover scrap) called 'faux designer paper'
The card tunred out a bit on the busy side ...ahhh well....
All for now - got the couch calling my name :)
Take Care
Tera

3 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I love it, and it is not too busy, the background is great!

Bettyann said...

Tera, what a lovely and unique card..take care..

Vicki Chrisman said...

Gorgeous! I love the color contrast!