Friday, April 2, 2010

Lacey Red Wedding

Hallo,
Quick post today - had a ton of errands to do, and got most of them done. I didn't get any yard work done and the weather is perfect. I di have all the doors and most of the windows open though and DD made bananna bread so between the fresh air and the bread - my house smells wonderful!!!
This card will match for 2 challenges - the first is Flourishes FTTC60 - inspiration photos. And the second is for Stamp TV's monday color challenge to use red, kraft, and ivory.
See the Flourishes challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog.

The lace stamp is from Flourishes and I embossed it in white onto the kraft cardstock.
The wedding cake and phrase are both from Gina K. Colored with copics - I was going for a more ivory cake but it ended up looking a pale peachy ivory instead.
All for today - I have to work this weekend so I hope everyone has a Happy and Blessed Easter!!!
Tera





1 comment:

Melody said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the lace stamp!