Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hurry Home

Hallo,
Just a short little post today - I have been blurfin for over an hour and it high time I get some stuff done :)
I finished this card off yesterday just in time for My Favorite Things wednesday sketch challenge.
I love this little cutie!!!! She is colored with copics and cut out with one of my new Spellbinders dies - using an out of the box technique....
I layered her onto some BG purple flowered DP and distressed the edges a bit. Added some pearl brads - in truth initially to cover up a boo boo but then liked how it looked so added some more... :)
All for this morning - off to the dentist, then some yard work and house work and I have an idea for another card rolling around in my brain....one of the challenges over at Flourishes this week is Twinchies......
Take Care
Tera









No comments: