Friday, April 23, 2010

Red Koi

Hallo,
This card may look familiar but when I was making yesterdays I couldn't decide which way I wanted to finish it so as I often do - I did both....
I used 2 shades of gray, a cuttlebug folder, and some black ink for the cuttled layers. The middle cuttlebug layer is coordinations cardstock and was sanded over the texture to get the lighter tone.
I used stamps from Flourishes and this weeks challenge over at Flourishes blog was a sketch - check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I colored the main image with copics. All the layers are edged with a red mettalic pen.
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera






2 comments:

Bettyann said...

Just gorgeous..I am very partial to the far east look and you have done a spendid job...

Dee Jackson said...

This is STUNNING!!