Thursday, April 29, 2010

Batik create - blue

Good Morning,
Its a beautiful morning here - nice and cool and I am just a bit on the sleepy side.....
But there are errands to run and house to clean so I can have some stamping time!!!!
Todays card was made earlier this week for a challenge over at Stamp TV - http://www.stamptv.ning.com/
The challenge was for 'batik' .
The lily and koi arre from Gina K and the phrase is from Unity Stamps.
I love this phrase!!!!
You really need to check out Stamp TV - tons of great tutorials and challenges every day of the week - I am seriously out of control with doing challenges lately!!! They also have an awsome gallery with some great inspiration/enabling for Gina K stamps!!


All for today - my poor mutt is whining at the door so off we go for our morning walk....
Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

I let you know how much I loved these on the TJ group, but just have to do it again. Saw them on SCS yesterday. You really do awesome work.