Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rusty Leaves

Hallo,
Most of my time at the craft table today was spent working on my briefcase project and I didn't take pics...but I did manage to get one card made to show you.
I colored this image last night on the couch planning to use it for this weeks challenge over at Mo's. This week is a sketch. Check out all the great ideas for this sketch and Mo's images here -www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com

I colored this image with copics and cut it out with a Nesties circle die.
It is layered onto 2 pieces of DP from other projects and a piece of a Technique Junkie technique called 'faux rusty metal'. The leaf is cut with a Spellbinders die out of a scrap of the faux rusty metal...
All for today and all for me until friday....I work the next 2 days and am off again on friday.
Next week should prove interesting - I am going back to working night shift on a regular basis (something I haven't done in about 12 years, since the kiddos were little). I always liked night shift better but when the kids were little it got to be impossible. Now that they are older.......
Wish me luck!!!
Take Care
Tera





6 comments:

Heidi Hihn said...

Wonderful job! You did an awesome job coloring....I just want to jump in those leaves!

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Wow--Your colouring rocks--I love the deep colours you used!! This is such a nice card and such a fun image!! Got get this one!!!!
:) Sarah

Dawn B. said...

First off good luck with going back to work... I am sure it is tough.. secondly thanks so much for making a terrific card and joining us at Mo's this week...:)

Anna Matthews said...

Great card, I love this technique, too.

The Wired Angel said...

Great card and well done. It's nice to see this image being used. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great card! Love all the colours :)
Thanks for joining in Mo's Challenge this week x