Monday, April 26, 2010

Pink and green Wedding

Hallo,
Did this card up yesterday - colored it while watching a movie (one of those romantic ones out DH's don't like to watch :)
I did this one for this weeks challenge over at Mo's - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/. The challenge was to use 1 ribbon, 2 brads or buttons and 3 different DP's..
The brads are the pearl centers of the tissue paper flowers.
Talk about using up some stash - the DP comes from a packet that I recieved from Papertrey Ink on the cruise I went on over 2 years ago.....
I have lots of errands to do today so I better get my rear in gear.... :)
Take Care
Tera






8 comments:

WencheP said...

Oh - this is so cute! I love the coloring and the flowers - it's just adorable...

Elaine L. said...

Very nice! I love the colors of those pretty papers. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cathryn said...

This is a wonderful card. Love the colors and your coloring. The flowers are fabulous. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this week!!!

Dawn B. said...

Your coloring is beautiful. The die you chose is perfect for this image.. Great job and thanks for joining us at Mo's.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful! Great coloring of the image.uncer

Michelle said...

This is just beautiful! I love your coloring and those flowers are Gorgeous!!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Just gorgeous!!! Such scrummy flowers :)
Thanks for joining in Mo's challenge this week x

The Wired Angel said...

Darling job on this image, great coloring... and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy