Thursday, April 15, 2010

A walk in the park

Hallo,
Once again I will try to get my chores done today - didn't get far yesterday - dentist appointment, got groceries, had lunch with my good friend Pat, a bit of time at the craft table, some time at my DS's track meet.......the chores are still here for me today :).
This was a card I made for a sketch challenge on Stamp TV.
All stamps are from Gina K - colored with copics and prismacolor pencils. I cut the main image with a Spellbinders label die. The corner pieces are also a Spellbinders die. Basic gray DP onto blue base cardstock....

Alright - off I go to walk the dog and do a bit of yard work, house work ect and some craft time too.....
Take Care
Tera












1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

What a sweet little spring scene! Great details too!