Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quilted Couple

Hallo,
A quick card for you as I start off my day - another sunny day so time to get out in the yard and pull some weeds.....
I did this card for the challenge over at Mo's - you can find it here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
The challenge was to use pastesl. Now for me that really is a challenge as I am typically not a pastel person. I copied this lovely couple onto kraft cardstock and colored them with pastel colors (if you look real close Grannys hair is even a light blue :) - I thought the kraft cardstock would give it a vintagey feel - its also a technique from Technique Junkies called sepia technique.
I also used another TJ technique called 'Quilted Frames - which truthfully didn't turn out as I envisioned......but cute anyway.....
All for today - wathc out weeds here I come!!!!
Take Care
Tera





3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful! Using the kraft paper was different and works so well. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cynthia said...

I really like the affect you got by printing on Kraft. Sweet card!

The Wired Angel said...

LOVE that blue hair.. how creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x