Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bookmarks

Hallo,
Just a quick post tonight - dinner is on the stove but I wanted to get this up - DD is doing most of the cooking tonight anyway :).
I have 2 bookmarks to show you tonight. They were done for a challenge over at Stamp TV. The bookmark is made of clear cardstock (accually some clear acrylic that came as packaging with a stamp set - I have a bunch of these and don't often use them - they work the same as the clear cardstock).
I stamped on them with staz-on and then stamped images onto cardstock, colored, cut out and glued onto the book mark. All stamps are from Gina K.
The one with the Orchid is about 1.5 inches wide and 3 inches long and the Koi one is about 2.5 inches wide and 3 inches long.
I managed to get a bunch of stuff done here at home today - yard work, house work, groceries and even managed a bit of stampin time.
I am going to prepost for tomorrow as I have a few things that need to get done and a good long nap to take - tomorrow night will be the first night shift I have worked in a really loooonnnggg time so I don't want to be too sleepy come 3 am.....


All for now - Take Care
Tera


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are superb and it looks so classy, love that watercolour look
hugs June x