Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funny Farm blog hop


Hallo,
Welcome to the Gina K - Funny Farm blog hop.
I really had fun with this set in the last couple days - as you will see I really like the wheelbarrow - my DD said "What's with the wheelbarrow?"
For the first couple cards I kept it simple and one layer - #1 here I scored 2 lines on my scor pad and stamped a line of wheelbarrows in between. I was tickled to find that the tiny phrases that fit in the sign also fit into the wheelbarrow :).
I then stamped the farm scene in gray and colored it lightly with pencils - wheelbarrow is colored with copics.
For my second card I make a Thank-you card kinda 'from the gang' with the animals stacked on top of each other in the wheelbarrow. The farm scene behind is stamped again with gray and colored lightly with pencils while the rest of the images are colored with copics.












The third card is just plain silly - the 'herd' is having a wheelbarrow race.....colored with copics.




Last but not least my fourth card - DOES NOT use the wheelbarrow on it LOL....
I stamped the cows - herd style - in the background. The farm image is stamped on cream cardstock and colored with pencils - edged with red ink. Farmer Joe is also on cream cardstock - colored with copics. The tag is stamped with a gray cow and overstamped the phrase with red ink.
Added some of the sweet checked ribbon from the kit and some other red ribbon for accent.
That is all for me tonight - hope you had a great weekend - I had mucho fun in my stamp room (and did a bit of yard work too....)
Make sure to stop by the other Designer Blogs for more Funny Farm Inspiration.
Take Care
Tera






















For even more samples with the Funny Farm stamp set prepared for tonight's hop, please visit these designer's blog links:

Jessica

Sharri - http://istamp4u.blogspot.com/

Colleen

Sankari

Karen

Peggy

Tera

Donna http://www.serenityinstamping.com



Then, check out the StampTV gallery using this link: funnyfarm to see all the projects added there from our entire GinaK community. It will continue to be filled with even more samples as new projects are being added!



For a limited time, the coordinating card kit designed by Jessica Fick is included for free with the purchase of the Funny Farm stamp set. To view the full card kit, visit Jessica's blog post here for all the details.

13 comments:

Cheri said...

The wheelbarrow found a great stamping home, Tera. Love your cards.

Carolina said...

What fun cards Tera...my favorite is the cow one ~ too fun!

Miesje said...

Very, very cute Tera! See you like the wheelbarrow!

peggy wainman said...

Love the stacked animals!

Dawn B. said...

I really love this set. I grew up on a farm and all the little pieces of this set are perfect.. Great cards..You really used your set to its fullest.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow! Really like your cards!! Great inspiration for all of us!

Anonymous said...

These cards are so darn cute.
I love the wheel barrels and the animals all stacked up on each other. Just adorable.

Thank you for sharing them.

cheryl cramer

Sharri said...

Wow! Wonderful card Tera! I especially love the one with the cow having a wheelbarrow race!

Luv 2 Create said...

I just love this set. It is so fun. All of your cards are wonderful, but I really love the one with the cows stacked in the wheelbarrows. Your copic technique is fabulous.
Marcie

colleen said...

LOL... I giggled when I saw all of the animals in the wheelbarrows!!! That ROCKS! Love your creativity!

crazy about cards said...

Very cute love how you stacked the animals cute idea!!!

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

I love all the animals in the wheelbarrows!

Unknown said...

How fun, Tera! You have so many great ideas with this stamp set! I LOVE them all! Thanks for hopping with us - you're doing an amazing job this month as the guest designer!