Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shabby Chic Jay

Hallo,
Well after a busy couple nights at work I am off this evening. I went for a walk this am as the weather was so nice and cool, managed to get about 4 hours sleep before getting up for the day.
I did some blurfin' and then spent a bit of time in the craft room. As usual when it came to this card - I had 2 ideas in mind and couldn't chose so I did both - you will get to see the second one tomorrow.
All stamps on this one are from Gina K for this weeks color challenge for kraft, green and 2 shades of blue.
I used the new Lovely Labels 2 and Winter Wings sets, along with a new Spellbinders labels die.
I distressed the edges and then inked them with navy ink.
I also added some ivory colored pearls for acccents.
I am also using this one for a challenge over at Flourishes for ink and edge distressing - check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/

All for tonight - time to sit on the couch and do some more blurfin' :)
Take Care
Tera



1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, this is another BEAUTY!!! Love all the pearls and of course the distressing!!! Thank you for making two cards this week!!! Hugs ~S~