Friday, October 1, 2010

Gina K Notecards

Hallo,
It has been a most wonderful 9 day stretch off from work - and a pleasantly busy one too!!! First my Mom and Step-Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary Party - which meant flying home to Nebraska for the weekend, then a wonderfully blissful flurry of stamping for my Gina K Guest Design Team spot!!!
Alas I have to go back to work tonight.....but I did get some stamping done and am going to try and get a nap (so I don't have to bang my noggin on a wall to stay awake tonight :) I don't have too much trouble staying awake at night but after a long stretch off sometimes its more difficult!!!

2 notecards to show you today - one of the release challenges from the Party last night :). You can still get in on the challenges even if you didn't make the party, just hop over to Stamp TV and then go to the release forum - http://www.stamptv.ning.com/
The first notecard was done with the 'So Groovy' set and I paper pieced the van.
The second notecard is from the 'Winter Wings' set - colored with copics.
All for today - Take Care
Have a great weekend!!!
Tera









No comments: