Monday, October 25, 2010

Lantern Christmas

Hallo,
Well I didn't get everything I wanted to get done, done today but I got some things done that needed to get done so I guess thats ok. I even managed to get a nap - although I feel like I could use more of a nap......ah well...
I did this card for a challenge over at 'In a Sweet Pea Dream' the new Sweet Pea Stamps challenge blog. The challenge was for Christmas. You can check it out here - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com

I colored this 'Sweet Pea ' image with copics and a bit of spica glitter pen and layered her to some sweet Christmas paper I just got the other day.
I cut her and the layer underneath with one of my newer Spellbinder labels and edged all the panels with gold mettalic pen.
the gold corners and flowers are stickers and then I added some red flat-backed pearls also.
All for today - have to work tonight and tomorrow night (will pre-post for tomorrow).
Take Care
Tera




2 comments:

KymKreates said...

This is out of this world stunning!!! I adore how you took a non traditional Christmas stamp and made her look so Christmasy!!! The lantern now looks like a bulb for her tree!! Your coloring is spot on and your eye for detail is top notch!
Thank you for joining us this challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea

miskyla said...

GORGEOUS Card !! You did an AWESOME job on this!! love it !! :)