Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gina K color challenge-oops

Hallo,
Well not much cardmaking for me today either - worked last night and got conned into working again tonight because we are short staffed....but it works out better in the long run because Now I have 2 days off in a row instead of one, so maybe I can get more done tues/wed.....
I had this main image colored and got up a bit early today to finish it off.
I had meant it for the color challenge over at Stamp TV that was due this evening.....but as I was uploading it I noticed that I was sposed to include yellow also......it would have been easy to add some yellow but since I had already photgraphed and edited the pics.....lucky for me I used this weeks sketch also so I just loaded it to that challenge. Chalk it up to a busy night shift and just waking up.....



The main image is from Gina K and colored with prismacolor pencils and OMS.
In addition to the sketch I used a technique from Technique Junkies latest newsletter called 'clipped corners'. I thought it made for a little more pop - the blue flowers against the black.
All for tonight - gotta get off to work.
Take care
Tera






1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

What coooool colors! Beautiful prismacoloring too!