Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Green Doves

Hallo,
One more card with the doves from Flourishes that I did the other day. The background was done with a texture folder on white paper which I sprayed with gold memory mist.
I stamped the small doves inside another of the labels stamps from Gina K's new 'Lovely labels 2 ' set with a pine green ink.
I found a matchy matchy pine green flat backed pearls (a shade or 2 darker) that I added to the frame and a couple on the bakground. Both panels are edged with gold mettalic pen.


I didn't get to the craft room today - whatever had me feeling crappy yesterday wasn't done with me - nothing major just major tired....slept this am till almost 2 (which means I probably will be blog surfin' at 2 am tonight...:) Ran a few errands with the kiddos and siitin on da couch for a bit with the computer (maybe I will hit the craft room at 2 am if I can't sleep)
I am planning some serious craft room time tomorrow (after an am walk/excersise and a bit of housework) - I have several project that I have been itching to do....
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera

No comments: