Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pink Doves

Hallo,
Well.....I am showing you a couple cards I made the other day....I didn't go into work last night due to major tummy distress and lack of sleep caused by my tummy but all is well. Feeling much better today - a bit drained....got a nap this afternoon and am headed into work shortly.
I used my doves from Flourishes again .
The first card uses the big doves and a cuttlebug folder for a very quick and simple card. The ink color is SU's purely pomegrante.
For the second card, I used the smaller doves inside the label die from Gina K's Lovely Labels set - both stamped with the purely pomegrante ink. The back panel is a CB texture folder that I sprayed with iridescent gold glimmer mist. Both panels are edged with a gold mettalic pen. I also added a coiple flat-backed pearls to the second card.
All for tonight - after working tonight I have 5 days off!!!! - Happy Dance!!!!
Take Care
Tera


















No comments: