Sunday, October 24, 2010

Teapot gift box

Hallo,
Back with some stamping stuff today. I did another altered cigar box with a tea theme - this time the stamp set is from Papertrey Ink.
I used all the same papers and ink so the only thing different is the stamps.
I love this tea set (I love all 4 of the various tea sets I have)
This tea set from PTI is great for paper piecing and I love the little add ons - honey stick, tea leaves holder ect...
I made up a gift pack of tea bags for the inside - out of one of the plastic boxes that PTI stamps come in BTW as they are awsome for this kind of thing!!! And I also made up 4 invitations to go with the set.
I put this gift up on my Etsy shop as its been a little neglected lately!!!

All for tonight - my patio and a good book seems to be calling my name this evening :)
Take Care
Tera
























No comments: