Friday, October 29, 2010

Memory book and keepsake box

Hallo,
Just a quick little post as I need to get back to sanding my kitchen cabinets - been sanding for hours and it hardly seems like I have done anything......
This is the altered cigar box that I finished off yesterday with a memory book, gift card and a packet of onsies to decorate the pages with after photos are added.
The stamps I used are from Gina K and the set is called 'Wee Tee's - so perfect for this sort of box.
I have the girl one in the works and should be able to finish it this evening once it gets too dark to sand outside
and before I have to run get my kiddos from their evening activities - DS had an out of town swim meet today and my DD is going to some meeting after school and then the ROTC folks take $ and directs parking for the football games - so they both will be home late.
Ok, I had better get back at it or I will never get done....
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: