Friday, October 15, 2010

Lovely Christmas Blessings

Hallo,
Two quick cards today - I had a few errands to run today, groceries to get, laundry to do - so not too much time for stamping.
I am writing this up about 3 pm but it won't post till 10 pm when I will be at work - headed off for a nap here in a couple minutes.
I did both these cards with Gina K's new 'Lovely Labels 2, and some wonderful felted ribbon that I found at HB. I also used some gold corner stickers, red rhinestones and a phrase from Cornish Heritage Farms.
I work 4 of 5 nights starting tonight so I probably won't post again until Monday ( have Sunday night off and then work Monday night....) But then I have 5 off in a row!!!!
Have a Great weekend!!!
Tera






2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These are both amazing! Awesome design and wonderful choice of colour and papers!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh that flocked ribbon is gorgeous! These pair so well with the labels stamps!