Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beautiful

Hallo,
Boy howdy, felt like I swam home this am from work - I was soaked just getting to and from the car!!!!
A short stop in here to say Hi and then to sleep for a couple 4 hours and then time to get groceries and run some errands......
I am back with another card using stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms - I used 2 backgrounders that are being released this week and a phrase from another set also being released.
First I stamped the tree backgrounder in brown memento ink and then sponged in the sunset colors.
Next I stamped and embossed the 'ornamental vines' with turquoise distress powder.
I edged the card with the brown ink and then stamped/embossed the phrase witht the same powder and edged the die (Spellbinders) with it too.
I added matching ribbons and some teal flat-backed pearls for accents.
I like the rustic look!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Tera


No comments: