Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lovely

Hallo,
Well yesterday was my run errand day and today is my clean house and stamp day :) and hopefully tomorrow the house will be clean and all I will have to do is stamp!!! :)
I am hoping to set up a table at our local 'Art Walk' downtown tomorrow night so I need to pull out a few things for that too.
Todays card is one I did for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog (I have been thinking about this card fo almost 2 weeks - since I missed the last IO challenge - gee that work thang gets in the way sometimes :)
The challenge is 'flower power' and this stamp is one of my newer ones from IO - called "Pretty Peony" #F 8739. I stamped it onto some DP with a bird on it and colored it with my copics. I edged it with purely pomegranet ink and layered it to a dusty pink cardstock.
I added some olive flat backed pearls for contrast and some rubon's for the phrase and the corner swirls.
Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com - enter a card or project and you could win free stamps!!!!
All for today - Take Care
Tera


10 comments:

Jessica Beare said...

Oh my this is just beautiful..it looks water colored..just stunning!

April said...

Such a pretty card and great coloring too!

Shirley said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Tera!! How fun with the bird already there! I love how you painted the flower!! I did miss you last time. :-( My fault. Tnx for understanding my goof. Just in case, always every first and third Th and always one week, Wed. night at 10 p.m. Thanks for playing, Tera, and good luck in the drawing too!!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Tera, Gorgeous card ! I love the coloring & the DP !

Jenny Gropp said...

This is beautiful! Fantastic coloring and great peper choices!

Jenny Gropp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carole said...

The coloring on the flower is so well done. I love the pearls too:)

Paula Huiras said...

I love the bird next to the flower-very intersting-love it!
PH

Paula Huiras said...

I love the bird next to the flower-very intersting-love it!
PH

Vicki G said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your colouring is gorgeous! THANKS FOR joining us at Impression ObsessioN!

Vicki