Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Proud Mamma Post

        Hallo,
          Short note this am - backposting for last evening which was the JROTC Awards night. I am one proud Mama!!! Both my kiddos received multiple Awards and many ribbons and citations for individual and team accomplishments and my kids circle of friends also received MANY awards!!!
           Unfortunately I had to leave right away as the Award Ceremony ended and could not stay to torture the kids longer by taking more photos. (Believe me - if you would see a couple I took of DS that I did not include here, you would think I really was torturing them!!! :)
            On top of many awards my Daughter was informed that she has been chosen as next years Corp Commander!!!!
           Ok all for me this am(for Wednesday evening :)
                  Take Care
                          Tera












1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

SO awesome!! You should be SO proud!!