Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kimono

Hallo,
Another quick post for you today....more yard work today, DH even made a Lowes run for me to get more mulch this am.
The weather has been so awesome - tomorrow am should finish off all the major yard work - then all I have to do is keep it all weeded (something I find hard to do as the summer heats up here in Florida, but maybe this year I will manage to keep up!!)
Our pool even feels fairly warm...I may try it out tomorrow and see....
After lunch I got back in the craft room for a bit and did a couple cards for some challenges.
I did this one for the current sketch challenge over at MFT. I just got this stamp but ever since I saw it I knew that I wanted to paper piece the kimono with washi paper.
I think she turned out so cute!!!
Well all for me tonight - everyone is in bed but me .....working night shift makes me sometimes wide awake at this time of night even if I was on the go all day....so I will pick up my book for a few minutes and then tuck in for some sleep.
Have a great night!!!
tERA


No comments: