Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lace Magnolias

Hallo,
Well here's my card for todays noontime challenge for release week at Flourishes. The challenge was 'Lovely in Lace' - check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I used 2 different sets from Flourishes - one of my newest ones for the beautiful magnolias and then an older set with lots of great lace edges and borders.
I colored the main image with prismacolor pencils using lots of white and pale yellow on the flowers and then cut it out with a lacey die cut from Spellbinders.
The base cardstock is a light yellow and I stamped one of the lace borders with antique linnen distress ink for the bottom half and added a green ribbon and a piece of lace trim.
Finished off with a scrap of DP and some bronze viva decor pen pearls for accents.
All for today - I have a softball game to go to - last one of the season that my DD will play in, and then its off to work tonight.
Take Care
Tera



2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Tera this is so rich in color and that darker lace is perfect. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

Stacy Morgan said...

Tera this is so rich in color and that darker lace is perfect. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.