Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hope Happens

Good morning!!!
A card to start your morning off - and mine. I plan to do a bit of yard work and then finish off the house cleaning that I tried to get done on thursday (not too much else left) and then its stamping time for me - at least until I have to head off to work tonight anyhow....
DS is gone all day for Lifeguard training, DD spent the night and is spending all day at a friends and won't be home till late (probably with about 3 extra's in tow for the night :) and DH has busyness this afternoon too....
This card is for the current challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/.
The challenge this week is to use your favorite set - well the magnolias are currently my favorite :)!! I colored them with copics and then used an out-of-the-box technique to cut it out with a Spellbinders labels die.
I layered it simply to a piece of pretty yellow DP and stamped the phrase onto the DP.
I added some gold corner stickers and tiny pearls with a viva decor pen for accents.
All for today - time to get a move on :)
Take Care
Tera


1 comment:

Amanda said...

This So Gorgeous! I love, love the color you achieved with your blossoms!! This is actually one of my favorite stamps too, and you made it look stunning!

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)