Monday, April 9, 2012

Mom cards

Hallo,
WELL....its been almost 2 weeks since I posted, have you been wondering what I have been up to?
Actually I am wondering what I have been up to!!! :)
Lots of yard work....last 2 weeks have been hometown softball tournament so going to games 2/3 nights a week and occasionally working the ticket booth....house work....work as in the job kinda thing...yard work(did I say that already - well the weather has been awesome!!) - I took 2 days and did some serious cleaning and rearranging in my craft room and 2 closets (looks a little less like a tornado hit it and I can get to my sewing machine...), got material for 4 scrub tops cut out (now to actually sew them :) and I have been doing more reading than usual too - my porch is sooo wonderful this time of year just to sit with a book(kindle) and a cup of tea.....and that's what I have been up to....
I squeezed some time today to make up these 2 cards for the first of release week challenges over at Flourishes - I cannot miss out on those (didn't get the Tuesday challenge done but am hoping to get the release week challenges done!!).
I used 2 of my new sets from Flourishes - Magnolias and Mom's words of wisdom, and a new to me die from Spellbinders (Persian motifs - I think its called)
I colored the main image with copics and cut it out with Spellbinders circle die for both cards - and backed them with different DP and cardstock.
CHeck out all the release fun this week at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Well I need to get off to this evenings game - only 2 left....
Take Care
Tera



2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely use of these magnolias! You achieved two very different and lovely looks! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes again this month!

Stacy Morgan said...

That is a great way to show off a single flower, very pretty. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.