Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fruitful Love

Hallo,
Well I was out doing more yard work today - pulling weeds mostly - tomorrow I will have to get more mulch.....
Finished off this card for the current Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes. This challenge was to use something involving fruit. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog
You could win this months entire release!!!!
I used an older set for the blueberries (stamped twice) and one of my newest sets for the phrase which just happened to fit perfectly!!!
I colored the berries with copics and then added just a dusting of white colored pencil over the berries because so often fresh blueberries look like they have a white dusting on them.
I edged the die cut with 2 of the blue markers that I used for the berries and also used the darker BV marker to color the flat-backed pearls so they would match.
The DP is at least 3 years old - in trying to use up my stash have put it on top of the pile on my desk so I can look at it first when matching up DP's so I can use it up :).
Ok better get a move on - my DH and I are taking our DS out to eat for his birthday - he's 16 today!!!!! DD is at a softball game out of town....
Take Care
Tera


5 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Tera!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Tera! Fantastic coloring!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Tera! You did a terrific job coloring those blueberries ~ they look delicious! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, I really like how you added the second blueberry branch...very clever! Beautiful colored and designed card! Have a great weekend...hugs ~S~

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful Tera!! I like how you used this set!!