Friday, April 13, 2012

Metal works

Hallo,
Well my DS is now official - I went after work this morning with him to get his Drivers License.
I stayed up till about noon playing in the craft room and then got about 4 hours before getting up for the evening.
I got 3 cards done for a challenge over at Stamp TV - the challenge is for 'embossed mettal foil' - I couldn't decide which colors I wanted to use so as often happens I had to do a couple (3 in this case).
The first one uses blues and gold with a black layer and black base cardstock.
The second one is copper and teal - also with a black layer for the main image and black brads.
The third one is silver and maroon with a black layer for the main image and black brads that look like screw heads.
I used a new set from Gina K called ' masculine tags'
I really like this set - this tag has a gear in the background so I used a gears texture folder to go with it.
All for today - time for super and some relaxin....and bed early (4 hours is soooo not enough sleep for me!!! :) I plan for a bunch of yard work tomorrow and then some stamping time in the afternoon!!
Take Care
Tera



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

These are GORGEOUS!!~

Evelyn S. said...

I need to put your blog in my sidebar so I don't miss anything! I tend to neglect my blog "following." Love these embossed metal pieces! Very dramatic...and wonderfully colorful!