Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blue Magnolias

Hallo,
I can't believe I got this done - who needs to eat before going to work anyhow!!!!
Did this corner bookmark up for todays noontime challenge for release week over at Flourishes - the challenge was to make something for a bookworm :) I have always loved bookmarks - that is my only beef with my kindle is that you don't need a bookmark!!
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I used my new set with the magnolias again - this time in shades of blue. I colored the main image with prismacolor pencils - and even did the base layer on the leaves with a teal blue to make the leaves have a blueish tone to them - turned out neat I thought!!!
I cut the main image with the same lacey Spellbinders die as yesterdays and even used the same lace trim - although different DP.
All for today - off to work and its going to be a busy one - again - well as usual anyway....
Take Care
Tera




3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Tera! I love the paper and the lacy border! Fabulous coloring of the magnolias!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous bookmark Tera! Great job coloring those beautiful Magnolias! Thanks for joining along with Flourishes :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome Tera, this is beautiful. The magnolias look wonderful and that lace is so cool. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.