Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ornamental vines

Hallo,
Just a quick post this am and off to bed for me.....
The new Cornish Heritage Farms is releaseing their first rubber stamps later this week and the sneak peaks have started on the DT's blogs - start here - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com to see for yourself. It looks like one of the backgrounds being released is one of my old favorites called 'Ornamental Vines'.
I stamped/embossed the backgrounder with white onto black paper and then colored the white embossing with copic markers - this is a Technique Junkie technique called - ' copic colored embossing'
I then made 2 panels and edged them with gold mettalic pen and made 2 cards. The only thing different about the cards is the DP I used in the background and where I put the phrase.
I stamped the backgrounder onto the DP with red ink and then embossed the phrase with red.
The phrase is from a set also being released this week called 'Beautiful' and it has lots of great flourishes and phrases.
Ok - off to bed with me and one more night to work before haveing a few off :)
Take Care
Tera


1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the fab image (alot!) and the pretty colors!