Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Favorite

Hallo,
Pre-posting for today - back to work after over 10 days off is tough!!!!
I made this card for the current challenge over at Mo's blog for favorite Mo's image with a sentiment. Well choosing a favorite is darn near impossible but this one is one of my favorites for fall so that will have to do.
Check out the challenge and all the inspiration from the DT here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
I colored this cutie with prismacolor pencils and cut the layers with Spellbinders dies.
I put the 2 main layers onto some coredinations paper. I used a brown with orange core from coredinations and ran it through a pumpkin texture folder and then sanded off the show the orange. I also distressed the edges a bit an rolled 2 of the corners.
I used a label maker to make the phrase - just cause.....




All for now - work, sleep, work - it will be a busy week for me - I am off wednesday and will sleep half the day and then I teach all day on thursday and work again friday night.....which reminds me, I need to look up which parts I am teaching this time (so I can review my schtuff so I don't sound like a schmuck.... :)
Take Care
Tera

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

What an adorable card! Little Kai is the cutest, and I love that embossed paper! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Cathy said...

What a cute card with Kai in the leaves. love the colors and your label sentiment. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week.