Thursday, October 6, 2011

Harvest Sweet Pea

Hallo,
Great morning here in NW FLorida - sunny and nice and cool. A quick post and then I plan to get a bunch of house cleaning done....
I did this card for 2 different challenges.
First challenge is from Sweet Pea Stampers for embossing - you can check it out here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
And the second is for the new challenge over at In A Sweet Pea Dream which is for anything goes - and you can check that one out here - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com

This sweet Sweet Pea image was colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out with a Spellbinders die and edged with gold metallic pen.
The layer behind her is assorted leaves that I cut from scratch paper and the plain cardstock ones were run through different texture folders (embossed) and then I highlighted the textures by sponging on some ink.
Most of the leaves are the yellows and browns from the main image and then I mounteed them all on purple paper to matchy match the grapes.
All for this am - hopefully I will have another post later this evening if I get my chores done in time to have some time to play in the craft room..... :)
Take Care
Tera













2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Nataliya

jennifer said...

lovely work, thanks for joining us at In a Sweet Pea Dream!