Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trick or Treat

Hallo,
Well it took me most of the morning to rearrange and replace craft stuff in my storage closet but it is finally put away and a bit more organized to boot. I had a good craft fair yesterday...mainly because I had a bunch of cards that I put in 3 shoebox sized bins and priced them for only a dollar....I am really out of storage room alot of these cards I had done up to several years ago - still cute but like I said I am out of storage room.
This afternoon while DS and classmates were being wild and crazy filming a project for English class, DD was out with friends and DH out watching football - I headed for the craft room.


It took me about 30 minutes to color the 3 panels from the large Outlines Halloween collage stamp and I had intended on using them all on the same card....but I had part of a card put together from another project that one of the panels fit nicely into so I ended up making 3 cards. Which works out well because I have a few more to make to send out this year.
The main images are all from Outlines of course colored with copics for this weeks challenge over at the Outlines blog . The challenge was for Fall/Halloween.
Check it out here - http://www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/
The words - halloween and trick or treat are from a MS halloween sticker pad.

I didn't get Halloween cards done in time last year so am glad to have most of them done for this year :)!!!
All for today - I have a couple new things to list on my Etsy site yet tonight and some studying to do for a test I am taking later this week.

Take Care
Tera

No comments: