Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sweet Baby


Hallo,
Just a quick post this am before I head off to bed.
I finished off this gift set yesterday and its now up on my Etsy site (link in my sidebar).
This is a cigar box that I altered and added a chipboard book to use as a memory book - decorated baby boy style.
The box is about 9 by 5 and 1/2 and the book is 5 and 1/2 by 4 and 3/4
I decorated them to match and added some coordinating onsies and a card for gifting that says - Congradulations.
I am slowly getting a stash built up for my local craft fair in 2 weeks - 3 baby boy gift sets now and 1 girl - have 2 more girl ones in the works as well as a few other things which I am sure you will see here sooner or later.....


The main image on the front of the box, book and gift card is from My Favorite Things and the onsie stamp is from Gina K.
Main image colored with copics.
All for now - I have some crafting to do today (after a bit of sleep anyway...)
Take Care
Tera

P.S. look for another post from me later today......























No comments: