Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Flourishes Monogram Challenge

Hallo,
Another release week challenge to share with you today - check out all the fun and tons of great inspiration here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
This challenege is to use you initials to make your card - my initials are TMF soooo - T for (this was a hard one) ok twinkle or sparkle - I used sparkley gold embossing powder and some clear sparkle glitter above the lace trim.
M- well since I just had some mettalic pieces out for my last card, m is for metal with the gold mettalic paper.
And F - is for flowers on the background paper and flourishes embossed into the gold mettalic paper.

I seem to be in Wedding mode....
Stamp set is from Flourishes of course.
Well I had better get back to the craft room - one more release challenge to go!!!!! (yup backposting from thursday again.....)
Take Care
Tera









No comments: