Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall leaves

Hallo,
Quick post this am...I took these pics friday am after doing some yard work.
Fall is so weird here in Florida - what little there is of it. This maple tree in my back yard is still about half green, the leaves that turn only stay pretty for about a day and then turn black/brown and fall off, but I managed to catch a few in the pretty stage on friday.
Very cool the last couple days here so managed to get some yard work done on friday and am headed out for more here in a few minutes - leaves to rake, weeds to pull, bushes to trim....
I hope to get to the craft room later today so you may see me again today if I get anything done....
Take Care
Tera









































1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the Vintage vibe!