Sunday, October 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Jar

Hallo,
Well I had a couple hours in the craft room today - my DD had homework and DS was playing video games. I had time to get this card done for a challenge for PTI ( Papertrey Ink).
Check out the challenge here - www.nicholeheady.typepad.com
The challenge was to use die cuts and some Papertrey Ink products. I used stamps from several PTI Jars sets and Spellbinders die cuts.
I colored the images with copics and added some blue liquid beads (tulip - beads in a bottle).
I am slowly getting my Christmas cards done - I have about 35 /40 made and need around 60 to send.....
All for today :)
Have a great week everyone - Its back to work for me tomorrow night :( It has been so very nice to have time off!!!


Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute snowman in the jar. Great card.