Friday, October 7, 2011

Spoons and Spoonin

Hallo,
This is all I have managed to get done craft wise so far today - may have a little time this evening as both the kids are busy all afternoon and then going to the HS football game tonight - ROTC practice after school and then they both will be in the opening ceremonies for the game which is Homecoming - a saber line and then posting of the colors :).(and then DD is working at the concession stand ...)

DH hasn't said what his plans are - and if watching football is part of that then I just may get in some more crafting time :)

I finished off a couple more chores this am before I started crafting - boy I wish I could get caught up on the 'chores' but they just seem to multiply... :) Ah well thats just life I guess....

2 more of my Spoonin' pictures and I think the last for now. I gave one to friends of ours for their wedding and have 4 to take to my craft fair next week - whether I make anymore depends on if these sell or not......

The paper I used for the background on the first one here has a gold shimmer to it that can't be seen well in the photo and the one with the silver frame has a shimmery silver background too.
I than made 4 cards with some of the left overs from the frames to sort of match the frames.
I did one card that says Happy Anniversary because the phrase I used on the frames could be used for an Anniversary too.


The phrases are from Gina K.
The champagne glasses from 'Another Stamp Co. and I am not sure who makes the wedding couple.

All for today - I am headed back to the craft room for a bit.... :)
Take Care
Tera


























































No comments: