Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 challenge

Hallo,
Another challenge card from Flourishes for you today!!! This one fell together fairly quick for me - I have a small stash of colored images and one from my stash fit for me for todays challenge.
Todays challenge is the 2012 challenge - only 2 colors, o bling, 1 embellishment and only 2 layers.
Well my 2 colors are purple and green, and my embellishment is the little gold corner stickers.
Check out the challenges for release week at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Play along and you could win some or all of the new stamp sets in this release!!!
The stamps on my card are all from Flourishes and colored with prismacolor pencils.
I stamped the raspberries down the one side of the green paper with purple ink and the phrase on the main image too.
All for today - I have a couple other challenges I would like to catch up on :) and super to get a rollin too :)
Take Care
Tera

















2 comments:

Beate said...

Your coloring on both cards look great!
Hugs and smiles

Stacy Morgan said...

Tera these berries look so yummy! Great coloring. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.