Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grumpy stitches

Hallo,
A quick card for you today - I am taking a lazy day here at my house, no yard work for me today (my knees told me in no uncertain terms to take the day off - I will give it a try tomorrow morning if its not raining anyway...)
I had this Mo's image colored up for awhile and so that made this a very quick card - I used a backgrounder from CHF for my stitches to fit this weeks challenge over at Mo's.
The Mo's image - cute little grump isn't she :) - is colored with prismacolor pencils.
Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
I just love my backgrounder stamps - they go with anything and any other company!!!
I have lots of backgrounder stamps - mostly from Cornish Heritage Farms as this one is but I also have a few from Impression Obsession, Stampin' Up, and Flourishes too.
All from me today - I stamped up a few images to color this afternoon and I have a good book I am reading too (a couple books I am reading actually but 2 are learning reading not fun reading :)
Take Care
Tera
















5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is fantastic, love that stitched background stamp, it is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at Mo's.

Hugs
Debbie

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Tera! Love the stitched background and the darling image! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge this week! See you in two weeks!

Cathy said...

Tera, this is so cute, love the image and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week :)

Elaine L. said...

Love it! Great background with this fun image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

Isn't that cuuuute! I'm so glad you could join us this week at Mo's!
Hugs,
Dorcas