Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gina K - clock

Hallo,
Another card for you from my stash - no stamping for me today as I worked last night and have slept all day and working again tonight....
The stamps are from Gina K and I cut them out with a Spellbinders die and then sponged some ink on with the die still in place (a bit heavier than I intended ...) I then edged the die cut with a copper mettalic pen.
The background was done with a texture folder of watch gears to match the clock/time theme of the stamps.
I used some scaps of siver and copper paper as well as adding texture to the brown base cardstock too.
All for today - just found out that I am on call for work tonight so I will be headed for the craft room later :) Yippee (although my paycheck may not say yippee....)
Take Care
Tera

















No comments: