Sunday, January 15, 2012

Elegant in black

Hallo,
Just a little card to show you today for a challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com


This is my first card using sheets from Craftry Purple Frog. I won several sheets over the last couple months from challenges at Sweet Pea Stampers but the colored ink in my printer has been out so I hadn't printed out any of the sheets to use until this week :). Boy do these sheets make for quick and easy and beautiful cards!!!!
I used some silver mettalic pen on the main image and the black DP.
I used a black sparkly ribbon and some rhinestones - diamond shaped ones for the ribbon and the one on the cats eye and tiny round ones for the headpieces of the girl and cat and the girls necklace.
Lastly I used some silver sticker corners.
All for today - time for me to go to sleep :)
Take Care
Tera








3 comments:

Renate said...

I simply love these sheets though i havent any myselfe.
Great card and i love your C&S style here.

Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

Hugs Renate

Love crafts forever said...

This image goes so well with your backing paper. Thanks for playing at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Nataliya

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, What a lovely card you have made. The Crafty Purple Frog sheets are fab aren't they? They help to make wonderful cards. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge again this fortnight and best of luck. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx