Saturday, January 28, 2012

A walk at sunset


Hallo,
Just a quick card today - not too much time in the craft room. I did a bit of yard work after sleeping a bit later this am and taking the dog for a walk.....
The kids were out the door at 630 am to help out with a swim meet this weekend, I saw them off and went back to bed :)
Lunch with the DH and then a bit of craft time before my pre-night shift work nap...
I did the background direct to paper with ink pads and then used a Gina K stamp for my silhouettes - the stamp is not normally a silhoutte but I wanted one for the sunset scene so I just colored it in with a black copic marker (and I can see that I have some streek marks.....bummer...will have to watch that closer next time). The phrase is also from Gina K and the blue dot accents are a dimensional fabric paint from Tulip - works great on paper too!!


It is time for a nap now for me - going to stop up at the High School ball fields on my way to work ( a bit early ) to watch the softball team scrimmage tonight (DD is playing softball this year) - and then off to work....
Have a great weekend!!!!
Tera

No comments: