Monday, January 16, 2012

CHF week!!!

Hallo,
I have decided to celebrate the return of one of my favorite stamp companies this week by featuring cards every day this week done using stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms.
I may do addition posts also, as I do have a few challenges I would like to get done this week too, but every day this week I will show you cards done with digitals and stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms.
Now, as the new owners get CHF back up in running they have started with some awesome digital images so some of the stamps I have are not yet back available on the new store....but it does give you an idea of all the good stuff to come :)
My first card features 2 digitals from the current store. I colored them with prismacolor pencils and then used the dryer sheet technique for the main panel. After I glued the snowmen to the DP panel I ran it through my sticker machine and then attatched the dryer sheet to the front over the image which gives it a soft and fuzzy look.
I used the same DP for a strip along the side of the card and addded a matching panel of DP and some ribbon. The phrase is also from an old CHF set of Christmas phrases.
Lastly I used a viva decor pen for the bronze pearls in the corners.
Check out the new CHF web store for all the digital goodies for sale - and BTW the prices are very awesome!!! http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/

I was pleased with the vintagy look of the card :).
Well all for me this bright and sunny morning - I worked last night so it is time for me to get a bit of sleep. I am hoping to get up early and maybe get some yard work done - weeds have overtaken several of my flower beds!!!
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: