Friday, January 20, 2012

Simple Things


Hallo,


Welcome to friday morning - Yippee - and I am even off this weekend!!!!


Worked last night so will get my little post up for you all and tuck myself into bed for a few hours :)


Another CHF card for you today



This was one of the very first stamps that I bought from the old CHF (Cornish Heritage Farms ) and I still love it!!! This stamp is not up on the new CHF store yet but you should check out all the great digitals that they do have already up!!!


http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/



I colored it with copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders labels die using an out-of-the-box technique.



I layered it to a panel of coredinations paper - a paper pad that already had texture on it - and then sanded off to reveal the lighter core. Then I distressed the edges a bit and curled one corner.



I added a couple ribbons and some corner accentrs with a viva decor pen.

All for right now - may post again later if I get to the craft room today :)
Take Care
Tera





















2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

That's SUCH a pretty stamp! I love the pretty orange flowers. Beautifully done!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the tattered edges on this!