Saturday, January 7, 2012

Make the day count

Hallo,
Is everyone having a great weekend? The weather here is warm and sunny and I am lovin it!!!!
I even went for a ride with DH on the Harley today - something I don't often do. (and yes I am a little stiff-legged this evening) We rode for just under and hour and stopped for lunch and then went back the long way - over the river and through the woods as such....
I did this card for the new release challenge over at Flourishes which was to use something new or time related. Well I don't have any of Flourishes baby stamps for a New baby but I have this wonderful time set and so went with that. Check out the challenge over at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I also used another of the shadow box die cuts that my friend Vicki designed and stamped then with stamps from my set from Flourishes :) You can check out Vicki's blog here - www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com
We had another beautiful day here - went out to eat at one of our favorite places and sat on the deck looking at the ocean - I actually had to move chairs because it got hot sitting in the sun :)
I am hoping that it is nice tomorrow am because I need to do yard work and didn't feel like it today....we have a front moving in so rain and cold by tomorrow night depending on howe fast it moves in....
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera









































5 comments:

Marie said...

What a stunning creation. Love the color combination.

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great. I love the shadow box. WOW. What a nice way to use your "time". Hope you enjoyed your warm weather. It would take me a week to walk again. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

ChristineCreations said...

What a neat idea! I love how it folds in. Really warm and earthy feeling!

Stacy Morgan said...

Such a clever idea Tera! Very masculine and rugged feeling, beautiful job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes New Years Challenge.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous design, Tera! LOVE what you did with this stamp set, and the great folded design of your card! Thanks for joining us for the Flourishes challenge!