Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vintage Springtime

Hallo,
Or at least I thought it looked kinda vintagy anyhow... :)
I did this card for the current challenge over at the Outlines blog which is a sketch this time - I love sketches!!!!
Check it out here - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
The stamp is from Outlines of course and I colored it with prismacolor pencils and then edged the panel (all the panels actually) with dark blue ink. Added some ribbons and a few rhinestones and all done :)
Back to the craft room for me - it is windy and cold here today so no yard work for me!!!
Take Care
Tera











2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so pretty...Love the colors on one of my fave Outline stamps! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Outlines! ♥ Sue K

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautiful job with the prismacolor pencils on this one! It is STUNNING.... love the vibrant color mixed with the vintage prints. Thanks for playing along with Outlines!