Monday, January 16, 2012

Pink lilys

Hallo,
Just a quick note.... I did this card for the current Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes and if I don't get done fast I will miss the deadline :) - between working the last 2 nights and the beginings of a head cold (feels like, hope not but very likely a head cold as DH and DD both have it...) I am abit slow movin today.
The inspiration photo had alot of bright colors - red, pink and some yellow and orange so this is what I ended up with today :).
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I love these lilies from Flourishes and I colored them with copics - pinks and a darker maroon with a golden yellow background.
The back cardstock was stamped with a backgrounder stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms - I coated it with yellow acrylic paint and then pressed kraft cardstock to the stamp.
A bit of lace trim and some accents with a viva decor pen and time to link it up :)
No yard work for me today...but got some shopping done for DD, tomorrow will be DS's turn....
Take Care
Tera




















1 comment:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love those pink Lillies ! Beautiful colouring and card ! I don't know how you have time for everything !