Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Very Pink Snow Lady

Hallo,
A very pink tuesday morning to you all!!!
My kiddos are off school again today due to a teacher work day, so not sure what we are going to do today - probably shopping as DD needs some stuff for softball and DS needs stuff for the year round swim team, that I also need to stop at the YMCA for this afternoon and see if they know what is going on with changes to that program this year.....so therefore up early am I to post on my blog, just in case I run out of time later :).
Day #2 of my own celebration of the return of CHF - Cornish Heritage Farms.
I actually did 2 versions of this card because I couldn't decide which backgrounder I wanted to use on the background.
The Snow lady is one of CHF's digital images that I colored in pinks and cut out.
I found the pink and blue DP in my scrap drawer and thought it looked cool with my Snow Lady.
Next I pulled out pink cardstock and a couple backgrounders and embossed them in blue.
This first one is a scrapblock backgrounder. I LOVE my CHF backgrounders!!!!
The pink pearl embellishments are a dimensioal fabric paint from Tulip that works really well on paper (and wood and canvus - and fabric BTW :)
The phrases on both cards come from a CHF set of Christmas phrases and are stamped with purely pomegranete and embossed with clear powder.
I really had fun with these 2 cards - pink is not normally my color but they turned out cute (I may have to do versions in purple too :)!!
Be sure to stop by the Cornish Heritage Farms store and look around!! www.cornishheritagefarms.com
All for this am - Have a great day!!
Tera






























No comments: